The Royal Hotel applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and the health of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at the Royal Hotel.
Thank you for your understanding and trust in our hotel.
Hotel Rooms & Suites
The rooms and suites are open as usual and can be booked via our website or via the reception: 003258411116.
The rooms and suites are cleaned daily by the hotel staff (guests are not allowed in their room when cleaning by the staff). The disinfection is done by the hotel staff. Extra attention is paid to all elements where touch is frequent. This also applies to the common parts of the hotel. It is strictly forbidden for the hotel guest to disinfect the room himself with means that he / she brings himself this to prevent damage to furniture. If damage is discovered by caustic or alcoholic cleaning products, this will be charged to the hotel guest.
The hotel linen is washed at the correct temperature by a professional laundry in accordance with safety standards. Decorative pillows are removed by the chambermaids upon arrival, as well as the bed runner.
Each floor has disinfectant gel. We ask you to disinfect your hands regularly.
We have an adapted breakfast buffet in our restaurant with service from the hotel staff. This with the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 10:00 am
Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Restaurant & hotel bar
The restaurant and the hotel bar are - according to guidelines from the government - only open to hotel guests who spend the night in our hotel.
- The restaurant is open exclusively for overnight guests.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands when entering. Each common room has disinfectant gel.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- We only receive guests from shared households up or groups to a maximum of 4 people.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- Our employees wear gloves and a mask from a hygienic point of view.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
Common toilets and elevator
The toilets on the - 1 floor are put out of use. The guest must use the toilet in his room.
The elevator may only be used by people of the same family.
It is forbidden by the guest to invite friends to the hotel. Only people with reservation can access the hotel. The entrance doors to the hotel remain closed during large public traffic. The guest uses his badge - customers who want to check in will have to use the nightbell.
Safe and comfortable
At the Royal****Hotel, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptoms of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in our hotel and we hope to welcome you soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
Family De Meyer-Vanlandeghem